How To Apply
Applying to the EBS London degree programmes is simple.
Step 1 - Apply
You must complete an application form as the first step of the application process. You can either:
Once you have completed the application form, you should send us the following supporting documents by email, fax or post:
- Copies of transcripts and certificates from all previous studies, i.e. secondary school and/or university certificates
- 2 letters of reference, one of which must be academic, the second can be academic, professional (MBA and Masters applicants) or personal (cannot be from a family member) (please note the letters must be written on letter-headed paper and must be signed)
- If not a native English speaker, proof of English proficiency in the form of an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge Advanced English certificate*
- A 300-500 word personal statement giving the reasons for applying to the chosen course at EBS London (Not applicable to Luxury Brand Management applicants)
- A 700 word personal statement that details how you will benefit and contribute to the programme, demonstrating an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, and indicates an area of interest for your final project (Luxury Brand Management applicants only)
- A CV/resume (postgraduate and MBA applicants only)
- A copy of the passport photograph page
- 2 passport sized photographs (Please click this link for information on how to send photographs)
* This requirement may be waived if the last three years of your education were in English.
There is no application fee.
Step 2 - Receiving an Offer
Once your application form and documents are received by the Admissions Department, your file will be reviewed and, subject to you meeting the entry requirements, an offer will be sent to you by email and post.
Types of Offers
If you have completed your education and have met all the entry requirements, you will be made an unconditional offer. If you still have to finish your exams, or have yet to submit documentation, you will be made a conditional offer.
You can expect to receive a decision on your application within 10 working days of receipt of your documents.
Step 3 - Accepting the Offer
If you wish to accept our offer, you must inform the Admissions Department of your decision, and then reserve your place on your chosen programme by sending us the registration payment. If you have applied through UCAS, you will also need to complete the confirmation process as instructed.
Step 4 - Full Acceptance and Visa
On receipt of your registration payment, EBSL will issue the final set of documentation and, where needed, the relevant visa support documentation. To find out if you need a student visa, please visit the Visa & Immigration section of this site, which also contains links to other useful sites. In the unlikely event that you are refused a visa, all funds paid to EBSL will be returned in full. A copy of your visa refusal letter will be required.
Step 5 - Accommodation
The next important stage to consider is where you are going to stay whilst studying at EBS London. Our Accommodation Officer is at hand to talk you through the options available - including our own residence halls, private flats, private student halls, homestays and much more.
See the Accommodation section for more information.
Step 6 - Confirmation & Registration
A few weeks prior to your start date, you will be sent an orientation pack and joining instructions.
A member of the EBS London Admissions Team will contact you to confirm your intention to register. During registration you will be provided with your induction timetable, and the Admissions Team will hand over to the Academic Team to welcome you to the School.
If you need any assistance during your application, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help!
T: +44-(0)207-487-7505, F: +44-(0)207-487-7425, E: email@example.com